TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE OF TICKETS
Sorry, this is the boring bit, but we have to have them… By purchasing Unwind Festival tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your possession of an Unwind Festival ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
- All tickets purchased for Unwind Festival are subject to an additional £3.00 booking fee.
- Tickets are sent as E-tickets (email) and cannot be refunded, re-issued or replaced, so put them in a safe place and don’t lose them.
- Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted..
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, camp or activity providers and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- The email address used at time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out which contain important communications and information about the event. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails, but please be aware that if you do, you may miss important event related communications.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- Ticket Holders who are under 25 may be questioned upon entry and when trying to purchase alcohol and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
- All weekend ticket prices include standard camping.
- All ticket prices include VAT and a printed Unwind Festival guide.
- Parking at the festival site is free for ONE car.
- Our site is beautiful, and belongs to one of our lovely neighbours. Please help us to keep the peace and leave the area as you found it, taking all your rubbish with you.
Unwind Festival Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of adverse weather conditions.
- In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond the control of the organisers, a refund will not be available.
- In the event of a national emergency (as defined by the MOD), the festival will be cancelled and no refund will be available.
Unwind Festival Terms and Conditions of Entry
- • Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk.
- Unwind Festival accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property within the site.
- Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and camper vans.
- Entry to the festival site/campsite is allowed from the date/time stated on the ticket only. Early / late arrivers will not be admitted until the site is open to the public.
- Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands when entering the site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival. We cannot replace lost wristbands. Wristbands will be checked throughout the course of the festival. Failure to show a valid wristband upon request may result in your removal from the festival site.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on festival site or campsite.
- No glass whatsoever will be allowed onto the festival site or campsite.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase on the site, therefore bringing food or drink onto the site is not allowed.
- No personal sound systems are allowed on site.
- Open, un-contained fires are not allowed on the festival site or on the campsite. Chinese lanterns, fireworks or smoke canisters are not allowed on the festival site or campsite.
- Due to on site sanitary and hygiene considerations, personal portable toilet units are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site or camp site and customers will be denied entry to the festival should they breach this important condition of entry.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the festival site or onto the campsite and illegal substances must not be used during the festival. Any illegal substances found will lead to prosecution.
- Security staff have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event should there be a suspicion that prohibited items are being brought onto the site. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the festival may be evicted from the site.
- Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
- The Unwind Festival organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the festival.Finally
- We expect you all to relax and Unwind!